Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PA Horn, Weatherproof, White, 15 W
- Item # 3CWX2
- Mfr. Model # SPC40RT
- UNSPSC # 52161512
- Catalog Page # 2761
- Shipping Weight 6.51 lbs.
- Item PA Horn
- Type Weatherproof
- Overall Height (In.) 11
- Overall Width (In.) 6-1/2
- Overall Length (In.) 13
- Enclosure Color White
- Enclosure Material ABS Plastic
- Watt (RMS) 15
- Max. Wattage 32
- Sensitivity (dB) 120
- Impedance (Ohms) 8
- Transformer Settings 70/25V
- Power Taps @ 25V 2W,5W,8W,16W,32W
- Power Taps @ 75V 2W,5W,8W,16W,32W
- Frequency Response 250 to 15,000Hz
- Weight (Lbs.) 6
- Includes Mounting Bracket
- Package Quantity 1
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This speaker does not have a volume control. However it does have a "tap" control which you can use for controlling the volume of the speaker.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.