Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Video Recorder, CH 4,500 GB
- Item # 14U240
- Mfr. Model # D4M500
- UNSPSC # 46171621
- Catalog Page # 2771
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- ItemDigital Video Recorder
- TypeMobile, Analog
- Max. Frames Per Second120 @CIF, 60 @Half D1, 30 @D1
- Power Consumption64 Watts
- Voltage Rating12V~36V
- Number of Channels4
- Camera Inputs4
- Resolution720 x 480
- Hard Drive Size500 GB
- Video Export FunctionCloud Archiving Data Automatically Off-Loaded Through Network to Central Server, Removable Hard Drive
- CharacteristicsGPS and Cloud Archiving, Free DDNS, S.M.A.R.T. Check, 2-Way Audio, For Use with Analog Cameras, 3 Year Warranty
- Dwell Time Settings1-60 seconds
- Recording ModesTime-lapse, Event, Time/Event
- Viewing TypesTimeline, Event, First, Last, Specific Time
- Format TypeH.264
- IncludesRemote Control, Mounting Hardware
- Monitor CapacityVideo Output, 1 CVBS
- StandardsFCC, CE, KCC
- Operating Temp.-4 to 122 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.