Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Indoor Color IP Camera, IR Megapixel Dome
- Item # 22A898
- Mfr. Model # O2DP7
- UNSPSC # 46171610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.25 lbs.
- Item Indoor Color IP Camera
- Camera Type Color
- Camera Design Dome
- Lens Auto Iris Varifocal
- Power Required 12VDC
- Length 6"
- Width 6"
- Height 4"
- Diameter 6"
- Focal Length 3.60 to 16.00mm
- Min. Light Level 0.0 Lux IR On, 0.2 Lux IR Off
- Line Resolution 2.0 mp
- Power Supply Not Included, Use 5JGJ6
- Power Consumption 500mA
- Mount Wall or Ceiling
- S/N Ratio 42dB
- Scanning Progressive
- Pixels 1600(H) x 1200 (V)
- Luminance Factor .2 lux/0 lux IR on
- Illumination 18 IR LEDs @ 49 ft.
- Day/Night Capable Day/Night
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 113 Degrees F, 8% to 80% RH
- Includes Mounting Bracket and DC Power Adaptor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.