Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Indoor Color Camera, Dome
- Item # 3ADV9
- Mfr. Model # CVC6246iHR
- UNSPSC # 46171610
- Catalog Page # 2767
- Shipping Weight 1.9 lbs.
- ItemIndoor Color Camera
- LensAuto Iris Varifocal
- Length (In.)5-1/2
- Width (In.)5-1/2
- Height (In.)3-3/4
- Dia. (In.)5-1/2
- Focal Length (mm)2.8 to 12
- Min. Light Level (Lux)CDS Off: 0.15, CDS On 0.00002
- Line Resolution650
- Power SupplyNot Included, Use 6LU85
- Power Consumption12VDC, 250mA/24VAC, 100mA
- MountCeiling, Surface, Wall
- S/N Ratio (dB)More Than 52dB
- Scanning2:1 Interlace
- Pixels811(H) x 508(V)
- IncludesEZ Mount System
- Exposure Conditions14 to 122 Degrees F
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.