Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Video Recorder, CH 16,1 TB
- Item # 14U251
- Mfr. Model # D16CS1TB
- UNSPSC # 46171621
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.25 lbs.
- Item Digital Video Recorder
- Type CS Series, Analog
- Height 2-3/8"
- Width 11-3/4"
- Depth 9"
- Max. Frames Per Second 480 @ CIF, 240 @ 2CIF, 120 @ D1
- Power Consumption 12VDC @ 3A
- Voltage Rating 12VDC
- Connection BNC
- Number of Channels 16
- Camera Inputs 16
- Resolution 720 x 480
- Hard Drive Size 1 TB
- Video Export Function USB or Network
- Characteristics Digital Deterrent, Free Mobile Apps, Free DDNS, Free CMS, S.M.A.R.T. Check, 2-Way Audio, EZ Search, EZ Setup & Twitter(TM) Notifications, For Use with Analog Cameras, 3 Year Warranty
- Dwell Time Settings 1-60 seconds
- Recording Modes Continuous, Schedule, Motion, Sensor, Manual, Text-In
- Viewing Types Timeline, Event, First, Last, Specific Time, Archive, Log, Museum, Text-In
- Format Type H.264
- Includes Remote Control and Power Supply
- Monitor Capacity Video Outputs 1 BNC / 1 VGA
- Standards N/A
- Operating Temp. 41 to 104 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.