Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Video Recorder, CH 8,500 GB
- Item # 14U243
- Mfr. Model # D8LS500
- UNSPSC # 46171621
- Catalog Page # 2770
- Shipping Weight 20.55 lbs.
- ItemDigital Video Recorder
- TypeLS Series, Analog
- Max. Frames Per Second240 @CIF, 120 @ 2CIF, 60 @ D1
- Power Consumption100-240 VAC, 1.2~0.6A, 50/60Hz
- Voltage Rating100-240VAC
- Number of Channels8
- Camera Inputs8
- Resolution720 x 480
- Hard Drive Size500 GB
- Video Export FunctionUSB (HDD, FlashDrive), SATA DVD +/-RW
- CharacteristicsDigital Deterrent, Free Mobile Apps, Free DDNS, Free CMS, S.M.A.R.T. Check, 2-Way Audio, EZ Search, EZ Setup, Twitter(TM) Notifications, For Use with Analog Cameras, 3 Year Warranty
- Dwell Time SettingsMain Monitor 1-60sec, Spot Monitor 1-20sec
- Recording ModesContinuous, Schedule, Motion, Sensor, Manual, Text-In
- Viewing TypesTimeline, Event, First, Last, Specific Time, Archive, Log, Museum, Text-In
- Format TypeH.264
- IncludesRack Mount Ears, Remote Control, Power Supply
- Monitor CapacityVideo Outputs, 1 BNC, 1 VGA, 1 SPOT
- StandardsFCC, UL, CE, CB
- Operating Temp.41 to 104 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.