Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Video Recorder, 16 CH, 1 TB
- Item # 13D412
- Mfr. Model # DVRPC16T1TB
- UNSPSC # 46171621
- Catalog Page # 2770
- Shipping Weight 20.55 lbs.
- Item Digital Video Recorder
- Type PC, Hybrid Analog, IP
- Height 2-2/3"
- Width 17"
- Depth 14-5/8"
- Max. Frames Per Second 480 FPS(CIF), 240 FPS(2CIF), 120 FPS (D1)
- Power Consumption 120W 19VDC
- Voltage Rating 120
- Connection BNC
- Number of Channels 16
- Camera Inputs 16
- Resolution NTSC:352x240 (CIF), 720x240 (HDI), 720x480 (D1) PAL: 352x288 (CIF), 720x288 (HDI), 720x576 (D1)
- Hard Drive Size 1TB
- Video Export Function DVD-RW, USB Flash Drive, Cloud Archiving
- Image Type H.264
- Characteristics Digital Deterrent, Free Mobile Apps, Free CMS Software, Network Compatible, For Use with IP and Analog Cameras, 3 Year Warranty
- Dwell Time Settings 1-60 seconds
- Recording Modes Continuous, Schedule, Motion, Sensor, Manual
- Viewing Types Local, Remote, Smartphone
- Format Type H.264
- Includes Rack Mount Hardware, Power Supply, USB Mouse
- Monitor Capacity Dual VGA
- Standards ONVIF, NTSC/PAL
- Operating Temp. 32 to 104 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.