Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Waterproof B&W Camera, Bullet
- Item # 6LU71
- Mfr. Model # CVC320WP
- UNSPSC # 46171610
- Catalog Page # 2512
- Shipping Weight 2.7 lbs.
- Item Waterproof Camera
- Type Nitrogen Filled IR Bullet
- Lens Wide Angle, Fixed
- Voltage 12VDC
- Length (In.) 1-1/2
- Width (In.) 2
- Height (In.) 2
- Focal Length (mm) 3.6
- Min. Light Level (Lux) 0.0 IR On, 0.02 IR Off
- Line Resolution 420
- Power Supply Included
- Power Consumption 200mA
- Mount Ceiling
- S/N Ratio (dB) More Than 48dB
- Scanning 2:1 Interlace
- Pixels 512(H) x 492(V)
- Illumination 8 IR LEDs @ 33 Ft
- Includes 60 ft. Cable, Sunshield, Mounting Bracket, and Power Supply
- For Use With Indoor Or Outdoor Applications, In Extremely Low Light Conditions
- Day/Night Capable Day/Night
- Display Black & White
- Exposure Conditions -20 to 120 Degrees F/ within 95% RH
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.