Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Showerhead, Wall Mount, 50 Spray Channels
- Item # 2WLN5
- Mfr. Model # S-2005-HB
- UNSPSC # 40141703
- Catalog Page # 3841
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- TypeWall Mount
- Handle TypeSpray Adjusting T-Handle
- Handle FinishChrome
- Color/FinishChrome Plated
- Material of ConstructionChrome
- Face Dia. (In.)4-1/10
- Connection (In.)1/2 NPT
- Max. Flow2.5 gpm
- Flow Rate (GPM)2.5
- Features5 Self Cleaning Plunger Nozzles With 50 Spray Channels
- ADA CompliantNo
- StandardsANSI A112.18.1M
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 6NWH7AMERICAN STANDARDPrice:
$30.00 / each
- Item # 3KTD7AMERICAN STANDARDPrice:
$26.20 / each
- Item # 6NWE5AMERICAN STANDARDPrice:
$82.65 / each
- Item # 4KTH5CHICAGO FAUCETSPrice:
$65.80 / each
- Item # 6NWE4AMERICAN STANDARDPrice:
$30.70 / each
- Item # 3KTD8AMERICAN STANDARDPrice:
$79.35 / each
- Item # 6NWF0AMERICAN STANDARDPrice:
$75.35 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.