Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemShower/Eye/Facewash Station
- Eyewash Bowl MaterialPlastic
- Shower Head MaterialPlastic
- Head Dia.8"
- Bowl Dia.10"
- Eye Wash Activates ByPull Handle
- Shower Head Activates ByPull Rod
- Fitting MaterialBrass
- StandardsANSI Z358.1
- ADA CompliantNo
- IncludesShower Head - 8" dia. CYCOLAC(R) Yellow Plastic, Flow Control - Internal 20 gpm Regulator, Valve - 1" NPT Female Brass, Chrome-Plated, Full Flow Stay-Open Ball Valve, Activator - Powder Coated Yellow, Aluminum Triangular Pull Rod, Stanchion - 1-1/4" IPS Steel Piping with Brass Fittings, Inlet and Waste - 1-1/4" NPT Female, Floor Flange - Brass Casting with (3) 17/32" dia. Mounting Holes on 9" dia. Bolt Circle, Spaced 120 Degrees Apart, Finish - Safety Green Powder Coating, Eyewash - SE-580 Aerated Eyewash, Emergency Sign - 7-7/8" x 12" Plastic Wall Graphic Sign
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.