Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Shower/Eye-Face Wash w/SS Bowl
- Item # 6DGN6
- Mfr. Model # SE-1690
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 41.0 lbs.
- Item Shower/Eye/Facewash Station
- Pipe Material Plastic, Galvanized Steel, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Eyewash Bowl Material Stainless Steel
- Shower Head Material Plastic
- Color Green
- Width 24"
- Height 84"
- Head Dia. 8"
- Bowl Dia. 12-1/4"
- Eye Wash Activates By Handle
- Shower Head Activates By Pull Rod
- Shower Handle Length 15-1/4"
- Shower Handle Material Plastic
- Fitting Material Galvanized Steel
- Temp. Control Optional
- Mounting Floor
- Standards ANSI Z358.1
- ADA Compliant No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.