Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Faucet, Cross, 1/2" NPSM, 2, Brass, Wall
- Item # 6MPF5
- Mfr. Model # SC-5811-RCP
- UNSPSC # 40141702
- Catalog Page # 3412
- Shipping Weight 7.1 lbs.
- Item Utility Sink Faucet
- Material Brass
- Number of Handles 2
- Handle Type Cross
- Connection 1/2" NPSM
- Number of Holes 2
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 8"
- ADA Compliant No
- Mounting Type Wall
- Flow Rate Variable
- Faucet Spout Rigid
- Spout Length 9"
- Valve Type Ceramic Disc
- Finish Polished Chrome
- Replacement Cartridge Mfr. No. RPG05-0532-CA, RPG05-0533-CA
- Includes Wall Flanges, 3/4" Hose Thread, Pail Hook and Mounting Screws
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1-yr. Limited
- Standards ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and ASSE-1001
- Compliance ASME and ASSE
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.