Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combo Faucet and Eyewash Station, Aerated
- Item # 3PVN6
- Mfr. Model # SEF-1812
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.0 lbs.
- Item Laboratory Faucet with Eyewash Station
- Faucet Operation Battery-Operated Sensor
- Handle Type Sensor
- Connection 3/8" Compression Connections with Male
- Flow Rate 2.2 gpm
- Number of Holes 1
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 4"
- Material ABS Plastic, Steel, Ceramic
- Faucet Spout Rigid/Swing
- ADA Compliant No
- Mounting Type Deck
- Spout Length 5-1/2"
- Valve Type Mixing Valve
- Overall Height 9"
- Flow Outlet Type Aerated
- Temp. Control Under-Counter Mixer
- Includes Battery-Operated Gooseneck Faucet with an Independently Operated Eyewash, 8" Deck Plate, Twin Aerated Sprays, Emergency Sign
- Standards ANSI Z358.1, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125-98
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.