Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLaboratory Faucet with Eyewash Station
- Faucet OperationBattery-Operated Sensor
- Handle TypeSensor
- Connection3/8" Compression Connections with Male
- Flow Rate2.2 gpm
- Number of Holes1
- Mounting Hole Center to Center4"
- MaterialABS Plastic, Steel, Ceramic
- Faucet SpoutRigid/Swing
- ADA CompliantNo
- Mounting TypeDeck
- Spout Length5-1/2"
- Valve TypeMixing Valve
- Overall Height9"
- Flow Outlet TypeAerated
- Temp. ControlUnder-Counter Mixer
- IncludesBattery-Operated Gooseneck Faucet with an Independently Operated Eyewash, 8" Deck Plate, Twin Aerated Sprays, Emergency Sign
- StandardsANSI Z358.1, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125-98
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.