Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combo Faucet and Eyewash Station
- Item # 3PVN5
- Mfr. Model # SEF1800-CA
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.65 lbs.
- Item Laboratory Faucet with Eyewash Station
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 2
- Handle Type Blade
- Connection 1/2" Male Connections for Hot and Cold Inlet Fittings
- Flow Rate 2.6 gpm
- Number of Holes 3
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 6" to 12"
- Material ABS Plastic, Steel, Ceramic
- Faucet Spout Rigid/Swing
- ADA Compliant No
- Mounting Type Widespread
- Spout Length 6"
- Valve Type Ceramic
- Flow Outlet Type Nonaerated
- Includes 8" Spread Gooseneck Faucet, Twin Nonaerated Sprays, 2.6 gpm at 30 psi for Eyewash, Laminar 2.2 gpm at 30 psi for Faucet, Emergency Sign
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 25 yr. Warranty
- Standards ANSI Z358.1, ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125-98
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit has separate connections for the faucet and the eyewash station and the manufacturer recommends using cold water only to the eyewash section of the unit. If you would prefer to use tempered water to the eyewash, you may like a mixing valve like item 5LXZ6.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.