Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Eyewash Station, Wall Mount, ABS, 15 W
- Item # 3RVK2
- Mfr. Model # SE-580
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # 2449
- Shipping Weight 8.38 lbs.
- ItemEyewash Station
- Number of Heads2
- ADA CompliantNo
- Eyewash Bowl MaterialPolypropylene
- Eye Wash Activates ByFlag Push Handle
- Eye Wash Handle MaterialStainless Steel
- Valve MaterialChrome Plated Brass
- Fitting MaterialChrome Plated Brass
- Pipe MaterialChrome Plated Brass
- Fitting Size1/2" NPT Female
- Head Dia.1-1/2"
- Bowl Dia.12"
- StandardsANSI Z358.1-2004
- IncludesBowl w/2 Aerated Spray Heads w/Automatic Flow Controls and Flip-Top Dust Covers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The ADA actually doesn't have requirements regarding eyewash stations, but some manufacturers will incorporate ADA plumbing requirements into the design of their station. It means that the eyewash would be designed to be barrier free, no foot treadle, and install far enough away from the wall to allow wheel chair access.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.