Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Eye/Face Wash Station, Wall Mount, SS, 16 W
- Item # 3RVR7
- Mfr. Model # SE-490
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # 2225
- Shipping Weight 9.9 lbs.
- Item Eye/Face Wash Station
- Number of Heads 2
- ADA Compliant No
- Mounting Wall
- Color Silver
- Eyewash Bowl Material Stainless Steel
- Eye Wash Activates By Flag Push Handle
- Eye Wash Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Valve Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Fitting Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Pipe Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Fitting Size 1/2" NPT Female
- Head Dia. 1-1/2"
- Bowl Dia. 13"
- Width 16"
- Depth 15-1/4"
- Height 14"
- Standards ANSI Z358.1-2004
- Includes Bowl w/2 Aerated Spray Heads, Flip-Top Dust Cover, Stay Open Ball Valve, Emergency Sign
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.