Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Emerg Shwr, Recessed, Brass Shwr Hd, 8 in
- Item # 21YG84
- Mfr. Model # SE-237
- UNSPSC # 46182401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Item Emergency Shower
- Mounting Recessed
- Shower Head Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Head Dia. 10"
- Shower Head Activates By Pull Lever
- Flow Rate 20 gpm
- Ball Valve Type 1" NPT Female Chrome-Plated Brass, Stay Open
- Handle Material Stainless Steel, Plastic
- Handle Length 29"
- Fitting Size 1" NPT
- Pipe Material Brass
- Pipe Dimensions 1"L x 1-1/2" dia.
- Standards ANSI Z358.1
- Includes Flanged Showerhead, Universal Emergency Sign, Inspection Tag, Instruction Booklet
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.