Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSpill Kit
- Container TypeCart
- Container Size39"H x 18"W
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg.22 gal.
- Fluids AbsorbedChemical / Hazmat
- Includes(15) DPS, (5) 3" x 4 ft. Socks, (8) 8-1/2" x 9-1/2" Pillows, (1) Pair of Goggles, (1) Pair of Nitrile Gloves, (5) Disposal Bags, Emergency Handbook
- StandardsDOT, SPCC, NPDS, UN 1H2/X100/S
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Spill Control Sorbents (1951)
- Spill Control Absorbents (1945)
- Sorbent Pads (875)
- Spill Control Absorbent Pads (867)
- Sorbent Spill Control Kits (519)
- Sorbent Rolls (426)
- Sorbent Pillows (347)
- Chemical Sorbents (181)
- Emergency Spill Kits (105)
- Hazardous Material Sorbents (90)
- Chemical Spill Kits (78)
- Chemical Spill Control Kits (69)
- Hazardous Material Spill Kits (57)
- Hazardous Material Spill Control Kits (41)
- Sorbent Spill Control Stations (37)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.