Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Conveyor, Powered, OAL18Ft, W13.4In
- Item # 5UYA1
- Mfr. Model # MC300HDG-B-5486-00
- UNSPSC # 24101712
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 237.0 lbs.
- Item Conveyor
- Type Powered
- Stand Type Formed Steel Channel Supports
- Overall Length (Ft.) 18
- Bed Length (Ft.) 18
- Width (In.) 13.4
- Bed Width (In.) 13-3/8
- Bed Depth (In.) 1.5
- Belt Width (In.) 11-13/16
- Load Capacity (Lb.) 250
- Adjustable Height (In.) 29 to 45
- Bed Material Aluminum Bed with UHMW Wearstrips
- Belt Speed Variable Speed Range From 30 to 110 fpm
- Belt Type Interlocking Acetal
- HP 0.25
- Phase 1
- Motor Type AC Induction
- Voltage 240 VAC
- Switch VFD for On, Off and Forward/ Reverse Operations
- Finish Drive Unit and Supports are Powder Coated and the Bed is Anodized Aluminum
- Legs per Unit 4
- Application Small Parts/Packaging Loads Up to 250lbs
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.