Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Gauge, Liquid Filled Gauge Type, 0 to 200 psi Range, 2-1/2" Dial Size
- Item # 5NMY2
- Mfr. Model # LFS-210-200-G-KEMX
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # 730
- Catalog Group # D7963
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Type Liquid Filled
- Dial Size 2-1/2"
- Range 0 to 200 psi
- Connection Size 1/4" NPT
- Connection Location Lower
- Smallest Graduation 2 psi
- Graduations 20 psi
- Accuracy +/-1%
- Case Material Zytel Nylon
- Case Color Black
- Socket Material Brass and Buna-N
- Tube Material Copper Alloy
- Filled With Glycerin
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Ring Material Twist On Zytel Nylon
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Series LFS-210-KemX
- Includes Buna-N Anti-Freeze / Anti-Clog Barrier
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 5NMY3SPAN
Price $54.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.