Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Vertical Fan coil unit R410a
- Item # 4MHL3
- Mfr. Model # BM-2613-1
- UNSPSC # 40101702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 201.0 lbs.
- Item Vertical Fan Coil Unit
- Type R410a
- Nominal Capacity (Tons) 4 to 5
- Rated CFM @ 1.5 (in WC) 1150
- Voltage 208-230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Height (In.) 33
- Width (In.) 43
- Depth (In.) 16-1/8
- Supply Opening Width (In.) 6-3/4
- Supply Opening Height (In.) 5-1/4
- Return Air Opening Width (In.) 33
- Return Air Opening Height (In.) 11-5/16
- Return Air Opening Diameter (In.) 24
- Use with Heater Models AC-EPAK-20V, AC-WPAK-120
- Liquid Line Size (In.) 3/8
- Suction Line Size (In.) 7/8
- Condensate Drain Connections 3/4 (NPT)
- Motor HP 1
- Full Load Amps 3.6
- Includes 6-Row Copper/Aluminum Evaporator Coil, Sweat-Type Refrigerant Connections, Thermal Expansion Valve, Anti-frost Control, 24V Transformer, Fan Relay, Insulated Cabinet, Float Switch, Condensate Trap, Anti-Vibration Foam Strips, Stainless Steel Primary Drain Pan, Heat Pump Compatible.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year on Complete System Components
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.