Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Pump, 12VDC, 1/4 HP, 60 Hz
- Item # 6XGW0
- Mfr. Model # SS415BX731PG
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 32.65 lbs.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- RPM360 to 2600
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Motor TypeElectric DC
- Pump Body MaterialGlass Filled Polypropylene
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, Fluorocarbon, Stainless Steel, Santoprene
- pH Range3.6 to 11.9
- Seal MaterialFluorocarbon
- Discharge Tubing MaterialEPDM
- Hose MaterialEPDM
- Piston MaterialSantoprene
- For Use OnChemicals
- Maximum Head34 ft.
- Max. Pressure15 psi
- Max. Temp.130 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity3000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil12
- Max. GPM for Water15
- Inlet Size1" NPT
- Outlet Size1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size1"
- Hose Length12 ft.
- Suction Tube Length39"
- Suction Tube TypePolypropylene
- Overall Length18"
- DEF CompatibleYes
- ApplicationDiesel Exhaust Fluid, Solvents, Cleaners, Degreasers, Deionized Water, Caustics
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Includes20 ft. Battery Cable with Clips and 30A Fuse, 2" NPT to 2" Buttress Adapter, 2" Female Camlock Coupler with 2" Female NPT Threads, 2" x 1" Poly Reducer Bushing, 1" x 39" EPDM Hose, 1" x 12 ft. EPDM Hose, 1" Ball Valve Nozzle, Poly Telescoping Suction Tube, (4) Hose Barbs and Clamps
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.