Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/4 HP Glass Filled Polypropylene Electric Operated Drum Pump, 13 GPM, 360 to 2600 RPM
- Item # 6XGV9
- Mfr. Model # SS465BX713
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 53.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 1/4
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Motor Type Electric AC
- Housing Material Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Fluorocarbon, Stainless Steel, Santoprene
- Discharge Tubing Material EPDM
- Hose Material EPDM
- Piston Material Santoprene
- For Use With Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Solvents, Cleaners, Degreasers, Deionized Water, Caustics
- GPM 13
- Max. Pressure 15 psi
- Max. Viscosity 3000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 12
- Max. GPM for Water 15
- Inlet Size 1" NPT
- Outlet Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Hose Length 12 ft.
- Suction Tube Type Polypropylene
- Metered No
- DEF Compatible Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes 1" x 12 ft. EPDM Hose, 1" x 9 ft. EPDM Hose, and Shutoff Ball Valve
- Max. Head 34 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.