Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Alarm With Relay Output, 9VDC
- Item # 15F342
- Mfr. Model # 00752R
- UNSPSC # 40151723
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemWater Alarm With Relay Output
- IncludesAlarm With Remote Sensor and Instruction For Relay Outupt
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Water Sensors (174)
- Water Alarms (47)
- Water Leak Detectors (42)
- Water Leak Detectors/Shutoffs (42)
- Water Detectors (39)
- Water Heater Alarms/Shutoffs (18)
- Pump Alarms (17)
- Sump Pump Alarms (15)
- High Water Alarms (8)
- Pump High Water Alarms (7)
- Sewage Pump High Water Alarms (7)
- Basement Water Detectors (4)
- Basement Water Sensors (4)
- High Water Detectors (4)
- High Water Sensors (4)
- Basement Water Alarms (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes this unit is equipted with a realy contact, that that can opperate a low amperage draw device.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
I cannot answer this question, the item 15F342 is a "High Water Alarm. It is intended to soud an alarm and operate an auto dialer or a realy of less than .05 VA @ 150 VAC (China Voltage) Not knowing why you want is to shut off a pump, or how it is being used I cannot make nay recomendations sorry.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.