Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Backpack Mist Blower, 3 Gal.
- Item # 11K167
- Mfr. Model # 451
- UNSPSC # 21101801
- Catalog Page # 1427
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- ItemBackpack Mister Blower
- Power SourceTwo Cycle 66.5 cc Gasoline Engine
- Tank Capacity3 gal.
- Tank MaterialHDPE
- Hose Length43"
- Hose MaterialHeavy Duty Polyethylene Black with UV Inhibitor
- Wand Length23-1/2"
- Wand MaterialPoly
- ApplicationHerbicides, Pesticides, Fertilizers
- FeaturesFlow control for easy conversion to air blower mode. Extra large polymer impeller produces high air volume at a lower RPM, reducing fuel consumption and noise level. Large translucent fuel tank for extended run times. Padded backrest with anti-vibe mounts reduces user fatigue. Pistol-grip handle with "cruise control" for reduced finger fatigue. Features electronic ignition, anti-vibe system and padded backrest.
- Includes(2) Nylon Adjustable Straps
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.