Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heat Recovery Ventilator, 120V, 113 CFM
- Item # 23TD39
- Mfr. Model # TR90
- UNSPSC # 40101501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 41.0 lbs.
- Item Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Type Static Plate, Heat and Humidity Transfer
- Number of Speeds 1
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 113
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 98
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP 85
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP 73
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 58
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP 40
- Efficiency 76%
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Max. Amps 0.35
- Sensible Effectiveness (@ 32 F) 72
- Total Recovery Efficiency (@ 95 F) 46
- Wiring Method Power Cord
- Motor Type Totally Enclosed Motorized Impellers
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 122
- Control Method Low Voltage
- Remote Control 6XAU2, 6XAU3, 6XAU4
- Height (In.) 23-3/4
- Width (In.) 12-1/2
- Length (In.) 22-1/2
- Number of Inlets 2
- Number of Outlets 2
- Remarks All Duct Connections are 6" and 8"
- Mounting Location Indoor
- Housing Material Painted Steel
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 10 yr.
- Agency Compliance UL, HVI
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.