Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Energy Recovery Ventilator, 86 CFM
- Item # 6XAT8
- Mfr. Model # TR70
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 51.5 lbs.
- Item Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Type Static Plate
- Number of Speeds 1
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 86
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 73
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP 59
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP 46
- Efficiency 66
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Max. Amps 1
- Sensible Effectiveness (@ 32 F) 66 @ 69 CFM
- Total Recovery Efficiency (@ 95 F) 42 @ 64 CFM
- Wiring Method Power Cord
- Motor Type PSC
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 122
- Control Method Built In Transformer Relay Package
- Remote Control Proportional Run Time And Push Button
- Height (In.) 20-1/8
- Width (In.) 25-1/8
- Length (In.) 10-1/8
- Number of Inlets 2
- Number of Outlets 2
- Housing Material Powder Coated Painted Galvanized Sheet Metal
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Years on The Unit, 10 Years on The Core
- Agency Compliance UL, HVI
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.