Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Energy Recovery Ventilator, 115V, 600 CFM
- Item # 12K690
- Mfr. Model # TRC500-115
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 160.0 lbs.
- Item Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Type Static Plate
- Blower Wheel Dia. (In.) 7
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 660
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 540
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 520
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 500
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 450
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 415
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 380
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 338
- Total Effectiveness (%) @ 0.125-In. SP 73 @ 450 CFM 77 @ 338 CFM
- Total Effectiveness (%) @ 0.250-In. SP 66 @ 450 CFM 71 @ 338 CFM
- Total Effectiveness (%) @ 0.375-In. SP 56 @ 450 CFM 61 @ 338 CFM
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 122
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Motor HP .6
- Motor RPM 1625
- Motor Type PSC
- Speed Controllable No
- Housing Height (In.) 33-7/8
- Housing Width (In.) 46-1/4
- Housing Length (In.) 16-3/8
- Indoor Air Intake Height (In.) 8
- Indoor Air Intake Width (In.) 12
- Indoor Air Discharge Height (In.) 8
- Indoor Air Discharge Width (In.) 12
- Outdoor Air Intake Height (In.) 8
- Outdoor Air Intake Width (In.) 12
- Outdoor Air Discharge Height (In.) 8
- Outdoor Air Discharge Width (In.) 12
- Mounting Location Vertical or Horizontal
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Energy Recovery Wheel Static Plate Core
- Agency Compliance UL, AHRI
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
In order to better assist you we will need additional information. Please call 1-800-Grainger to speak with a Customer Service Agent. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.