Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Silencer, 4 FNPT Out, 575 Max CFM
- Item # 3TKY5
- Mfr. Model # SLCR400
- UNSPSC # 27131609
- Catalog Page # 3647
- Shipping Weight 28.4 lbs.
- ItemInlet/Discharge Silencers
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)4 (F)NPT
- Outlet (In.)4 (F)NPT
- Max. Flow (CFM)575
- Filter MediaSound Absorbent
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR (dB)Up to 30
- Temp. Range (F)-15 to 212
- Housing MaterialCarbon Steel
- Height (In.)23-7/8
- Length (In.)23-7/8
- Nipple Length (In.)1-11/16
- Dia. (In.)10
- DesignSilencer Tube
- For Use WithRegenerative Blowers, Air Compressors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Inlet Filters (190)
- Intake Mufflers (92)
- Air Compressor Silencers (87)
- Compressor Filter Silencers (87)
- Compressor Filter/Silencers (87)
- Compressor Mufflers (87)
- Compressor Silencers (87)
- Air Compressor Filter Silencers (81)
- Discharge Filters (64)
- Regenerative Blower Inlet Filters (50)
- Regenerative Blower Mufflers (16)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.