Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solar Panel, 130W, Polycrystalline
- Item # 26KH63
- Mfr. Model # SPM130P-SWP-F
- UNSPSC # 60104701
- Catalog Page # 554
- Shipping Weight 31.7 lbs.
- ItemSolar Panel
- Cell TypePolycrystalline
- Nominal Output Power130W
- Number of Cells72
- Max. Power Point Voltage35.0VDC
- Max. Power Point Current3.95A
- Power Tolerance-5% to +5%
- Module Efficiency13.2%
- Open Circuit Voltage42.5VDC
- Short Circuit Current4.20A
- Max. System Voltage1000VDC (TUV)/600VDC (UL)
- Cable LengthNo Cable
- ConnectorDrop In
- Operating Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Weight26.51 lb.
- StandardsUL 1703, ETL C1D2
- Green Environmental AttributeRenewable Energy Source
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.