Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor/Outdoor, Wall, Voltage 120, Watts 1500
- Item # 11Z942
- Mfr. Model # SCOSYAW15120b
- UNSPSC # 40101824
- Catalog Page # 4286
- Shipping Weight 6.25 lbs.
- Item Electric Infrared Heater
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Mounting Type Wall
- Watts 1500
- BtuH Output 5120
- Voltage 120
- Amps @ 1 Phase 12.5
- Beam Pattern 50 Degrees
- Number of Lamps 1
- Height 4"
- Width 6"
- Length 15-1/2"
- Housing Material 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Phase 1
- Finish Black Epoxy Powder Coated
- NEMA Plug 5-15P
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Cord Type SJEO 14/3 with Molded Plug
- Standards cCSAus to UL2021, 1278
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Safety Grills, Warm Glow Emitters
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (10 Ft.) 8 x 8
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 12 23
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.