Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Industrial UPS, 850VA, 510W, 120VAC, 1PH
- Item # 5EU21
- Mfr. Model # SDU850
- UNSPSC # 39121011
- Catalog Page # 300
- Shipping Weight 12.8 lbs.
- ItemUPS System
- MountingDIN Rail
- VA Rating850VA
- Input Voltage120VAC (+10%/-20%)
- Hz50 (+/-5 Hz)/60 (+/-6 Hz)
- Output Voltage120VAC (+/-5%)
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)8.5 min./2 min.
- Outlet TypeScrew Terminal
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionYes
- Transfer Time4 to 6 msec
- Input ConnectionScrew Terminal
- Special FeaturesLightweight Compact Industrial Design, Cold Start Capability, Simulated Sinewave Output, Remote Turn-On And Shut-Off Capabilities, Phone/Data line Surge Protection
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (934)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (930)
- Backup Batteries (373)
- Battery Backups, UPS (308)
- UPS Battery Backups (307)
- Back-Up Batteries (301)
- Backup Systems, UPS (281)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (280)
- UPS Systems (280)
- Power Surge (278)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (278)
- DIN Rail Mount Power Supplies (175)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.