Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSurge Protection Device
- TypeDin Rail,Filtered
- Location Type120 VAC
- Nominal Discharge Current15.0
- Number of Poles1
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase25kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode12.5kA (L-N, L-G, N-G)
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage150VAC
- Short Circuit Current RatingNA (Not UL1449)
- Modes of ProtectionL-N, L-G, N-G
- Mounting StyleFlange
- Material of ConstructionEpoxy Encapsulated
- Enclosure TypeHigh Impact Plastic Case
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR90db Max
- Wire Gauge14 AWG
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (858)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (854)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage) Surge Protectors/Suppressors (499)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors) (497)
- Surge Arrestors (496)
- Electrical Surge (434)
- Hard-Wired Surge Protectors/Suppressors (434)
- Power Surge Protectors (434)
- SPD (Surge Protection Devices) (434)
- Surge Protection (434)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.