Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Power SupplyStyle: Linear, Mounting: Panel
- Item # 5JV96
- Mfr. Model # SLD-12-1010-12T
- UNSPSC # 39121004
- Catalog Page # 299
- Shipping Weight 2.95 lbs.
- ItemDC Power Supply
- SeriesSilver Line
- Input Voltage100/120/220/230/240VAC
- Hz47 to 63
- Power Rating12W
- Output Voltage+/-12/15VDC
- Output Amps1/0.8
- Output NoiseLess Than 3mV
- Hold Up Time50 msec
- Case MaterialMetal
- FeaturesOpen Frame, Easy-To-Install Screw Terminal Connections, Industry Standard Footprint, Low Noise, Extremely Quiet DC Output For Noise Sensitive Or Analog Circuitry, Fast Transient Response, Ideal For Test Applications, Automatic Resetting Overload Protection, Short Circuit Protected
- Operating Temp. Range0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- StandardsUL 60950-1 (cURus), CSA C22.2 CSA 60950-1, CE IEC60950-1
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 4FB84SOLA/HEVI-DUTY
Price $270.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.