Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Power Supply, 24VDC, 20A, 60Hz
- Item # 5DJN0
- Mfr. Model # SDN20-24-100C
- UNSPSC # 39121004
- Catalog Page # 299
- Shipping Weight 3.75 lbs.
- ItemDC Power Supply
- MountingDIN Rail
- Input Voltage85 to 264VAC
- Power Rating480W
- Output Voltage24VDC
- Output Amps20
- Peak Amps22
- Output NoiseLess Than 100mV
- Hold Up TimeGreater Than 20 msec
- Status IndicatorGreen/Yellow/Red LED
- Case MaterialMetal
- FeaturesCompact Packaging To Save Space On The DIN Rail, High MTBF Means High Reliability and Long Life, Higher Efficiency Saves Energy and Lowers Amount Of Heat Generated In Panel, Powerboost Overload Capability To Start High Inrush Loads, Power Factor Correction, User Adjustable Output Voltage Accessible Via Front Face, Parallel Capability Standard
- Operating Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- StandardscUL us E61379, cRUus E137632 E234790, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.