Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC to DC Converter, 24VDC, 1.3A
- Item # 3TA34
- Mfr. Model # SCD30S24-DN
- UNSPSC # 39121004
- Catalog Page # 300
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- ItemEncapsulated Industrial DC to DC Converter
- MountingDIN Rail/Chassis
- Input Voltage20 to 72VDC
- Power Rating30W
- Output Voltage24VDC
- Output Amps1.3
- Output NoiseLess Than 3mV
- Hold Up TimeGreater Than 10 msec
- Status IndicatorGreen LED
- Case MaterialMetal
- IP Rating20
- NEMA Rating1
- FeaturesRugged, Encapsulated Design To Resist Environment, Terminations Are Also Easy To Access And Simple To Wire, With High Reliability And Wide Input Range, These Units Can Operate Through The Most Difficult Factory-Floor Conditions Around The Globe
- Operating Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 65 Degrees C
- StandardsUL 508/CSA C22.2 No. 107.1 (cUL us), UL 60950/CSA C22.2 No. 234-M90 (cURus), CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.