Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Inclinometer, Magnetic, 4 x 20 In, Aluminum
- Item # 24D661
- Mfr. Model # NAM 50T
- UNSPSC # 41114504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.15 lbs.
- Item Inclinometer
- Type Magnetic
- Scale Degrees and Percentages
- Accuracy 5 Degrees
- Base Length (In.) 20
- Overall Height (In.) 4
- Lens Diameter 4-3/4"
- Number of Level Vials 1
- Number of Plumb Vials 0
- Color Gold
- Construction 6063 Alloy Aluminum
- Features Finds Any Angle In Degree Or Percent, Includes Carrying Bag
- Application For Setting Ramps, Pitch Or Slope
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.