Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Stainless Steel Rescue Knife, 7" Overall Length, Blade Type: Hook, Blunt Tip, Partially Serrated Edge
- Item # 6XXA2
- Mfr. Model # SL6
- UNSPSC # 27111504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.24 lbs.
- Item Rescue Knife
- Application Cuts Straps, Cloth, Rope, Breaks Glass
- Overall Length 7"
- Handle Color Black
- Handle Type Straight
- Handle Material Glass-Reinforced Zytel/Nylon with Stainless Steel Liners
- Blade Length 3"
- Blade Type Hook, Blunt Tip, Partially Serrated Edge
- Blade Material Stainless Steel
- Features Flashlight is Waterproof for Shallow Immersion, Built in Whistle, Folding
- Number of Blades 1
- Includes Loud Emergency Signal Whistle, Window Punch, Flashlight, Glass Breaker, Pocket Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.