Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Storage Tank, Horizontal Leg, 525 Gal.
- Item # 2ZRG7
- Mfr. Model # 1400000N95005
- UNSPSC # 24111803
- Catalog Page # 3699
- Shipping Weight 170.0 lbs.
- Item Storage Tank
- Type Closed Top
- Tank Style Horizontal Leg
- Tank (Gal.) 525
- Dia. (In.) 48
- Length (In.) 75
- Height (In.) 53
- Fill Opening Dia. (In.) 10
- Connection (In.) 2 FNPT
- Fitting Type Bulkhead
- Wall Thickness (In.) 1/4
- Tank (L) 1987
- Graduations (Gal.) 25
- Graduations (L.) 95
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) Atmospheric
- Construction Material High Density Linear Polyethylene
- Max. Temp. (F) 130
- Features Molded-in Gallon/Liter Indicators
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This item will have a 2” bulkhead fitting at the base for drainage/attachment of your system. The top of the unit will have a 7” opening for filling. The top opening is not threaded with an NPT thread, so no permanent attachment can be made at the fill point.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.