Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Self-Propelled Mower, 21In W, 175CC
- Item # 46C512
- Mfr. Model # 7800928
- UNSPSC # 27112014
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 89.0 lbs.
- Item Walk Behind Mower
- Drive Type Self-Propelled
- Cutting Width 21"
- HP 175cc
- Displacement 175cc
- Discharge Mulch Side or Bag
- Cutting Height 1-1/4 to 3-3/4"
- Engine 775 Professional series Briggs & Stratton
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.2 qt.
- Handle 3-Position
- Front Wheel Dia. 8"
- Front Wheel Width 2"
- Rear Wheel Dia. 11"
- Rear Wheel Width 2"
- Standards CSA, C-Tick, EMC, ANSI, EPA, CARB Compliant
- Includes Rear Bagger, Mulcher Kit, Owner Manual, Bottle of Oil, 3 Year Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.