Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Snow Blower, Clearing Path: 24", Fuel Type: Gas, 12" Auger Diameter
- Item # 33X675
- Mfr. Model # 1696172
- UNSPSC # 22101531
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 260.0 lbs.
- Item Snow Blower
- Clearing Path 24"
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Inlet Height 19.5"
- Torque 9.0 ft.-lb.
- Fuel Type Gas
- Displacement 205cc
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Drive Gears Friction Disk Drive
- Drive Type Friction Disk Drive
- Stages 2
- Start Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.2 qt.
- Wheel Dia. 13"
- Wheel Width 5"
- Features 205cc OHV Engine, Electric Start, Friction Disk Drive System, 6 Forward & 2 Reverse Speeds, Free Hand Control, Medium Duty Aluminum Gearbox, Auto Chute Rotation Control, On Panel Defector Control, Dual In-panel Incandescent Headlights, Aritc Trac (TM) Tires, Reversible Skid Shoes, 2 Year Limited Warranty.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 31MJ51ARIENS
Price $1,254.00 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.