Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Exhaust Fan, 12 In, Solar Powered, DC
- Item # 5CNC9
- Mfr. Model # 6587
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 26.06 lbs.
- ItemExhaust Fan
- TypeSolar Powered Direct Drive
- Propeller Dia. (In.)12
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP830
- CFM @ 0.050-In. SP680
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP360
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)130
- Voltage12 to 35 VDC
- Motor HP1/8
- Max. RPM1091
- Motor TypeDC
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Bearing TypeBall
- Average Current (Amps)0.58 to 2.75
- Rated Watts7 to 94
- Height (In.)17-1/2
- Width (In.)17-1/2
- Max. Depth (In.)17-1/4
- Venturi Clearance Dia. (In.)12-1/4
- Venturi Depth (In.)4-3/4
- Flange Width (In.)2
- Frame MaterialFiberglass
- Frame FinishBrown
- Propeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Number of Blades3
- Mounting PositionVertical
- Speed ControlNo
- Agency ComplianceBess Lab
- For Use WithGeneral Ventilation Applications
- Aluminum Wall Shutter No.4C556
- Fiberglass Wall Shutter No.5C211
- Galvanized Wall Shutter No.1C742
- IncludesIntake Guard, High Density Solar Panel 27 H x 17 W x 1" D with Four Mounting Feet and 15 Ft Power Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.