Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Remote Area Lighting System, 1030 lm, Blue
- Item # 19MH75
- Mfr. Model # IN120LB-R-EML
- UNSPSC # 39111516
- Catalog Page # 658
- Shipping Weight 28.0 lbs.
- Item Remote Area Lighting System
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Run Time 168 hr. Low; 20 hr. High
- Color Blue
- Cord Length 4 ft.
- Max. Height 24"
- Light Distribution Flood
- Charging Time 12 hr.
- Lamp Watts 14W
- Lumens 1030
- Max. Distance 40 ft.
- Charger Input Voltage 120VAC
- Battery Type 12VDC/18A hr.
- Lamp Type LED
- Cord Type SJTW
- Plug Type 2 Prong
- Gauge/Conductor 18/2
- Width 13"
- Operating Temp. Range -15 Degrees to 115 Degrees F
- IP Rating 65
- Includes Remote Control, Car Charger, 110V Wall Charger
- Standards CSA Certified, UL Listed, CE Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.