Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Regulator, Cylinder, Acetylene, CGA-510
- Item # 5EFZ5
- Mfr. Model # 35-15-510
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3420
- Shipping Weight 6.28 lbs.
- ItemGas Regulator
- Regulator Supply TypeCylinder
- Gas ServiceAcetylene
- Inlet ConnectionCGA-510
- Outlet ConnectionB CGA-023 9/16-18 LH
- Regulator CapacityMedium Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure30 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range15 psi
- Gauge Size2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge30 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure400 psi
- Body MaterialSolid Brass
- Diaphragm MaterialNeoprene
- ApplicationConstruction, Fabrication, Metal Art/Sculpture, Robotics/Automation, Schools/Training, Welding Projects, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power
- Delivery15 psi
- Overall Length7-1/2"
- Body Dia.2"
- IncludesSure Seat(TM) Filtered Seat, Nickel-Plated Bonnet, External Relief Valve
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.