Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
30 Series Gas Regulator, 125 psi, 2", Oxygen
- Item # 5EFZ4
- Mfr. Model # 35-125-540
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3420
- Shipping Weight 6.2 lbs.
- Item Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Oxygen
- Stages Two
- Series 30
- Inlet Connection CGA-540
- Outlet Connection B CGA-023 9/16-18 RH
- Regulator Capacity Medium Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 150 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 125 psi
- Gauge Size 2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3000 psi
- Body Material Solid Brass
- Diaphragm Material Neoprene
- Application Construction, Fabrication, Metal Art/Sculpture, Robotics/Automation, Schools/Training, Welding Projects, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power
- Delivery 125 psi
- Overall Length 7.5"
- Body Dia. 2"
- Includes Sure Seat(TM) Filtered Seat, Nickel-Plated Bonnet, External Relief Valve
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.