Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Outfit W/Tanks, CC509P, 30-100-540, 30-15-200, Acetylene Fuel, CW5A Torch Handle
- Item # 6GJG1
- Mfr. Model # TL-550
- UNSPSC # 23171529
- Catalog Page # 3422
- Shipping Weight 39.85 lbs.
- Item Outfit W/Tanks
- Cutting Attachment CC509P
- Torch Handle CW5A
- Pressure Regulator 30-100-540, 30-15-200
- Welding Nozzles MW203
- Cutting Tips MC12-0
- Includes CW5A Torch Handle, CC509P Cutting Attachment, MC12-0 Cutting Tip, MW205 Welding/Brazing Tip, 30-100-540 Oxygen Regulator, 30-15-200 Fuel Regulator, Lighter, Goggles, 12.5 ft x 3/16" Twin hose, Polyethylene Carrier, R 20 cu. Ft. Oxygen Cylinder,MC 10 cu. Ft. Acetylene Cylinder, Check Valves
- Fuel Acetylene
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.