Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Silverline Series Specialty Gas Regulator, 250 psi, Inert and Non-Corrosive
- Item # 6PHE6
- Mfr. Model # 113-2006
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.68 lbs.
- Item Specialty Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Inert and Non-Corrosive
- Stages Single
- Series Silverline
- Inlet Connection CGA-350
- Outlet Connection 1/4" MNPT
- Regulator Capacity Heavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 0 to 400 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 250 psi
- Gauge Size 2-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3500 psi
- Body Material Electroless Nickel Plated Brass Bar Stock
- Diaphragm Material Neoprene
- Application General Purpose
- Delivery 250 psi
- Coefficient of Volume 0.21
- Overall Length 4-3/4"
- Includes Plated Body, Bonnet, Gauges, Sure Seat(TM) Filtered Seat
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.