Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Silverline Series High Purity Gas Regulator, 0 to 100 psi, 2", Corrosive Gas
- Item # 3ELA6
- Mfr. Model # 312-85220000
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3049
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- Item High Purity Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Corrosive Gas
- Stages Single
- Series Silverline
- Inlet Connection CGA-330
- Outlet Connection 1/4" FNPT Diaphragm Valve with 1/4" Tube Fitting
- Regulator Capacity Heavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 0 to 200 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 0 to 100 psi
- Gauge Size 2-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3500 psi
- Body Material 316 Stainless Steel Bar Stock
- Diaphragm Material Stainless Steel
- Application High Pressure
- Delivery 0 to 100 psi
- Coefficient of Volume 0.12
- Overall Length 4-3/4"
- Body Dia. 2"
- Includes PTFE(R) Filtered Seat, Nickel-Plated Bonnet
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3ELC1MILLER ELECTRIC
Price $1,348.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.