Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Silverline Series High Purity Gas Regulator, 0 to 25 psi, 2", Corrosive Gas
- Item # 3ELA5
- Mfr. Model # 310-85220000
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3421
- Shipping Weight 5.88 lbs.
- ItemHigh Purity Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply TypeCylinder
- Gas ServiceCorrosive Gas
- Inlet ConnectionCGA-330
- Outlet Connection1/4" FNPT Diaphragm Valve with 1/4" Tube Fitting
- Regulator CapacityHeavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure30" Hg 0 to 30 psig
- Delivery Pressure Range0 to 25 psi
- Gauge Size2-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure3500 psi
- Body Material316 Stainless Steel Bar Stock
- Diaphragm MaterialStainless Steel
- ApplicationHigh Pressure
- Delivery0 to 25 psi
- Coefficient of Volume0.12
- Overall Length4-3/4"
- Body Dia.2"
- IncludesPTFE(R) Filtered Seat, Nickel-Plated Bonnet
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 3ELA9MILLER ELECTRIC
Price $1,282.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.