Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
High Purity Gas Reg, Ar, He, N, CGA-580
- Item # 3CEV6
- Mfr. Model # 213-4109
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3421
- Shipping Weight 5.93 lbs.
- ItemHigh Purity Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply TypeCylinder
- Gas ServiceInert Argon, Helium, Nitrogen
- Inlet ConnectionCGA-580
- Outlet Connection1/8" Brass Tube Fitting
- Regulator CapacityHeavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure0 to 200 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range0 to 150 psi
- Gauge Size2-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure3500 psi
- Body MaterialBrass
- Diaphragm MaterialStainless Steel
- ApplicationInstrument Analysis, Automotive Emissions Testing, Biological Laboratories and Chemical Process Plants
- Delivery0 to 150 psi
- Coefficient of Volume0.09
- Overall Length4-3/4"
- Body Dia.2"
- IncludesPlated Body, Bonnet, Gauges, Sure Seat(TM) Filtered Seat
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.